Friday, May 22, 2015

SOQS 2015 - Wendy's Wish Postcards

SOQS 2015 Wendy's Wish Michael Miller Challenge Fabric Postcards
I submitted three fabric postcards for the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show Michael Miller Challenge this year.

My postcards feature japanese fabrics acquired on my trip to Japan in January and hand stitching.

The Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show posted the Michael Miller Challenge Winners on Facebook on May 15th.  I am honored that my Spiral was awarded 3rd place in the Michael Miller Challenge.
Michael Miller Challenge, 3rd Place
Cotton fabric, hand stitched, hand quilted
Cotton and silk fabric, hand pieced, hand quilted
Cotton fabric, hand pieced, hand stitched
The donated fabric postcards raise funds for the SOQS and Wendy's Wish of the St. Charles Foundation.  Wendy's Wish assists with non-medical expenses for people undergoing cancer treatment in Central Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment