Thursday, April 18, 2013

Blog Update, Wire & Fiber Works, Fabric Postcards

Today I updated my blog layout, checked and updated links, and added gadgets.  I am especially excited about my new and improved BLOG LIST.

Earlier this week I submitted a proposal to participate as a Fiber Artist in the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show Around the Block Fiber Arts Stroll with my Whimsical Wired Characters and Critters.
 
Here are photos of two of my recent whimsical wired creations:

Silky Dancer
This joyful dancer is clothed in silk, with silk and fiber hair, a button face and adornments of wire and beads.

 Wiry Dog
This playful pup stands on rusty square headed nail legs, with an old wooden spool body wrapped in fabric, head and swirly tail made of wire, and beady blue eyes.

Last Sunday I donated these six Fabric Postcards to the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show "Wish Project"

No comments:

Post a Comment